Well this is quite the sight to see!
But I do have to warn you! Every year, about 200 house fires are caused by Christmas trees.
You will want to find a tree that is fresh, and make sure its needles don’t fall to the ground when you touch it. It’s also strongly recommended that you water your tree every day. This is very crucial, because dry trees can increase your risk for a fire. Check your smoke alarms to make sure they’re working. The tree lights must be turned off when you leave the house or before you go to sleep. Don’t leave it on overnight, because if something happens, you can be exposed to carbon monoxide, which is very harmful to your body.
Make sure the tree is not near the fireplace and do not use candles near or on the tree.
But don’t worry, if you follow these precautions, you, your family and friends will be able to enjoy your holidays safely.
Now I want to thank Mr. Jingles Christmas Trees for allowing me to visit.